PRAKTIKER HELLAS is seeking to recruit a Recruitment & Development Specialist.
The position will be based in Athens HQ, the successful candidate will be reporting to the HR Manager and the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Leads recruitment activities including advertising positions, screening CVs, conducting interviews and offering jobs
- Ensures that all hiring needs in Headquarters and Stores are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner
- Manages company’s recruitment platform and retains an active talent pool
- Introduces and implements new, innovative recruitment solutions, techniques and tools
- Coordinates and executes the annual Performance Appraisal System (creation of evaluation form, form collection of all employees, data entry and analysis, report writing of final results)
- Prepares and conducts Assessment and Development Centres
- Plans and runs Employee Opinion Survey in Headquarters and Stores and prepares presentations with the results
- Develops and coordinates internal communication activities.
- A University degree in Human Resources or Business related
- A minimum of 4 years’ in-house or agency experience in Recruitment
- Advanced computer literacy is essential (MS Office)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, private health insurance and opportunities for career advancement within a dynamic environment.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org until December 14th, 2014. The reference code REC14 should be indicated as the subject of your mail.